In my never ending quest to provide interesting content that I didn't have to write myself, I present fourteen questions by Dave Weinbaum… and one answer that strained me to the limit.
• After promising no less than eight times that all HC deliberations would be broadcast live on C-Span and legislation would be posted on the net for 72 hours before voting, do you still consider your administration to be the most transparent in history?
• Yesterday, you blamed one of the biggest Democrat defeats ever on the Bush Administration. At what point, if any, will you stop blaming the previous administration for your failures?
• Do you really believe, as your Press Secretary Gibbs said, that people elected Senator-elect Brown because they were angry at their circumstances and not at your and the Dem run Congress' policies and practices?
• The Congressional Black Caucus, Jesse Jackson and John Conyers have been critical of you regarding your lack of attention to poor blacks, where unemployment is running two to three times worse than the general population. Can you explain this?
• Everything you do benefits unions at the expense of taxpayers, small business and jobs for non-union Americans. Why?
• Could you explain why you approved the open bribing with taxpayer money of Senate and House votes for health care?
• Warren Buffett, one of your early backers, doesn't understand why you are punishing banks and excluding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Mr. President, could you explain it in such a way that even Mr. Buffett could understand?
Mr. Weinbaum advises you take a break here, but I don't think that's necessary unless you're a filthy liberal.
• Did you understand your sworn oath to uphold the Constitution as it was written? Can you explain how you can approve of a federally mandated purchase of health insurance which goes directly against the Tenth Amendment?
• Just how clueless is it to criticize a man for driving a pick-me-up truck in a political campaign? Isn't this evidence you are totally out of touch with the average American?
• How does it feel to be the lowest rated president in American history for the first year in office?
• If you thought there was a credible threat of attack on your wife and children, wouldn't you do everything the Bush Administration legally did to obtain this information from captured enemy combatants?
• Are the rumors about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton resigning to run against you in 2012 true? Care to comment?
• Executive orders 13524 and 13528, signed by you on 12/16/09 and 1/11/10 respectively, gave immunity powers to Interpol and created a committee of ten governors under your control. This group would increase and coordinate military capability within our borders. Based on your earlier comments that the country needs a civil militia as strong and well funded as our regular armed forces, do you plan on declaring martial law anytime around the elections—I mean in a national emergency?
• Finally, how is it possible to go from Messiah to Moron in one year?
Regarding the last question, the answer is quite simple. Bobo knew he was no Messiah, he was just a con man. He had no experience, no ability, and no intention of actually doing anything himself – other than talk. Like all con men, some people buy the act and some don't. And also like all con men, they don't seem so bright once they've been caught… but they always keep talkin'.