I got this from Cori who got it from someone else, and I decided to use it after I saw Jack posted his version because it saves me the trouble of thinking of something on my own. The twist is that mine's modified slightly so as to better reflect "the American way" and my own uniqueness…
Copy the list and highlight the things you've done – or just use mine?!
1. Started your own blog - and forum, and had a section in my name on Compuserve's Comedy Central, which is way less than it may sound
2. Slept under the stars – at Mardi Gras when it was 45 degrees
3. Played in a band – no, but play the drums with minimum competence
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity – but not by choice
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain (not a big one) – does a very big rock count?
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo – but not in front of an audience
11. Bungee jumped – no, and I don't want to know anyone who has
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm – under a tree – on a golf course
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – but define: art
15. Adopted a child, no, but my ex-wife adopted three, and they call me "uncle."
16. Had food poisoning – it must have been
17. Been atop the Empire State Building
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa – hasn't everyone?
20. Slept on an overnight train – that's something to relish?
21. Had a pillow fight – no, but had a million snowball fights, one I won with one throw.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a snake
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Ran a marathon - Ran track – as a sprinter
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise – But define: cruise. Mine were like the on on The Office
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors – Cleveland? I grew up there. Ireland? Then, no.
35. Seen an Amish community – no, but I've been in Amish country and didn't see any Amish, sort of like African gorillas
36. Taught yourself a new language – define: taught
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – for one night
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing – see above
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant - bought him beer and pizza after a collision
44. Visited Africa – no, but I've got a great story about someone who did
45. Walked on a beach in the moonlight – no, but walked on a deserted beach in the afternoon
46. Been transported in an ambulance – but I wasn't the patient – similar situation with a hearse
47. Had your portrait painted – but I wasn't there at the time
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain – better yet – the snow
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie – do home movies count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business – not only that, I sold a business
58. Taken a martial arts class (I could have chopped your face in half back in the day)
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – C'mon, I sold chocolate bars
62. Gone whale watching – no, but I've seen "Tons of Fun" – one of them bounced me off the stage
63. Got flowers for no reason – no, but I gave them for the same reason
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma
65. Gone skydiving – no, but I was thrown off a boat in the middle of Lake Erie
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – no, but I went on a Catholic retreat – I'd have preferred the camp
67. Bounced a check – not exactly, my bank did it for me, and they ate the fee
68. Flown in a helicopter – no, but I've flown a plane solo – and had the radio go out
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – a Roy Rogers stagecoach
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar – Now that's something I won't do
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades – Define: toured, because I've driven into the Everglades, and I've had monkeys climbing on me at Monkey Jungle
75. Been fired from a job – let me count the ways
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London – I believe that should be singular?
77. Broken a bone – my skull, before that I was much different
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person – drove right by it, but didn't bother stopping.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem – no, but I waled in Cleveland's Hough area – way more dangerous
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible – holy God!
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – does the Thanksgiving turkey count?
88. Had chickenpox – Are you kidding, that's chicken sh*t. I've had kidney stones three times
89. Saved someone’s life – maybe, I Heimliched the hell out of her.
90. Sat on a jury – not that they haven't tried
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club – no, but I joined a CD club – never again
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby – She took the morning train
95. Seen the Alamo in person – no, but rented their cars
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake – how about Lake Erie? It's far more dangerous.
97. Been involved in a law suit - sued by my pool builder, argued my own case against their lawyer, and won.
98. Owned a mobile phone – as opposed to a cell phone? No matter, I've never owned either.
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day – define: book