Your Typical Conservative?

Your Typical Conservative?

As you may know, I left Conservativeland yesterday…

But it hasn't left me.

And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

That's because if it weren't for Timothy and now Ken, I might never have known what typical conservatives are really like.

That's because I don't hang with riffraff, but sometimes it's not readily apparent that someone is just that. Which, however, is not the case with Ken.

I'd like to think that he's as low as conservatives get, but I now doubt that. That's because there are a whole bunch of kens at America c2c… and not one person denouncing them.

Now I know you're dying to know a bit of what Ken's really like so without further adieu, I present to you Ken in all his glory…

ken wrote: 3 hours ago

hahahahaha

ken wrote: 3 hours ago

liberal me no more poular then jesus christ you no cmon amigo i really need to see your green card

ken wrote: 2 hours ago

your use of my name is repuqnant you call me a liberal one more time and ill tell these people the truth about you and they'll help me throw you out of the closet amigo!!

ken wrote: 45 minutes ago

the only thing i find thats amazing[outside of him comparing himself to jesus christ twice] is that you allow him to abuse you like this their are places for this were people will come and give you a spanking or worse

ken wrote: 22 minutes ago

hahahahaha i think i like it here

——-

And here's an FOK:

Nobama08 wrote: 9 hours ago

glad to see you have taken your poison away from c2c. NOBODY is amused or cared to hear what YOU have to say.

——-

And that's just a small sample of Ken's work over the past few hours here. I even got a private message which was far less coherent if you can imagine.

America c2c… they are aware of all this, and they have a right to be proud, wouldn't you say?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

Advertisements

About tedwest

A longtime veteran of comedy and political forums, I decided that I needed a more restful venue because... well... I finally hate everybody. Except my wife that is... and my ex-wife.. and... no, that's about it. I lead about as simple a life as one can, preferring activities that include anything that doesn't involve going out and seeing YOU! And I particularly enjoy what I call "Get the Bitch" movies on Lifetime. You know the ones where the intended victim finally does something so incredibly stupid that she forfeits her right to live, and from that moment on you're rooting for the stalker. Of course, it rarely works out the way you want, but when it does, the feeling you get is... well, there's nothing else like it, other than, maybe, eating chocolate chip cookies. Oh, and I'm proudly anti-wildlife, both foreign and domestic, and anti-environment - especially foreign environments. I think Howard Stern put it best when he said, "If fifty percent of the population died tomorrow, I can live with that." And I feel the same about the other fifty percent, so together, we've pretty much got it all covered.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Your Typical Conservative?

  1. I am a fusionist: libertarianism and conservatism admixture. Robert A. Taft, Barry M. Goldwater, Leonard E. Read, F. A. Hayek, Ludwig von Mises, Milton and Rose Friedman, Bill Buckley, Robert H W Welch, Ronald Reagan, Willis Stone were some of my political mentors.

  2. Darcy says:

    That guy is a psycho.

  3. TedWest says:

    Darcy,
    He's blocked now, but only because he's so redundant.
    I forwarded some of his stuff to Stephanie with a comment that she's an enabler of this… so far no response. What a lovely crowd.
    Zak,
    I don't know why you need approval, because I set you up to post, but if it fails to go through the next time, I'll try to reset it.

  4. Jeff D says:

    Ted, I'm surprised you spent a second talking with people whose mission statement indicates their desire "to put God back into the forefront of our lives, our schools, and our
    decision-making processes; and to restore a sane balance of power in
    our government." I'm of the opinion that catering to this crowd is exactly what has led the Republican party astray (though I'm sure that's up for debate.)I can't say I'm surprised it ended with some nitwit cyber stalking you.

  5. TedWest says:

    Jeff,
    I'm sure glad you stuck around after our initial problems, because I've come to really like you, and your being Irish doesn't hurt 😉
    That said, I'm never bothered by statements by the religious crowd, because I'd rather they prevail than the liberal "anything goes as long as we approve" dirtbags.
    I figure that my values are much more closely aligned with religious people. Even if I do think that God is the root of all evil, I consider that a minor disagreement.
    But I confess that I didn't read their mission statement. Nor did I look too closely at them. All I cared about what that they didn't want any liberals corrupting their discussions. What I came to realize is that they didn't want any different perspectives corrupting their discussions either.
    And here's where it stands now – many of them are inbreds, the rest are more aligned with them than with reason, and one nice woman gently chided me for being a touch arrogant and motivating the idiots to attack me because they felt I talked down to them.
    ME?
    Meanwhile, I sent some of the remarks from this fool Ken to the headmistress there, saying that this is the sort of person she enables, and telling her that she must be very proud right about now. And I didn't get the courtesy of a response.
    So I'm at war now with both sides, and I wouldn't want to have to choose between them as to which has more scumbags.

  6. Jeff D says:

    check Ken's latest comment over on my blog. I left it there because it's such a testament to his lack of intelligence.

  7. Jack Yan says:

    I won’t name names, but your concerns, Ted, are what make politics less interesting in so many respects. The most vocal people on both sides have become caricatures of themselves. They do not listen to the other side and weigh in with a reasoned, logical argument. The sad thing is that so many feel they have to echo the comments of their side to be seen to belong, and I suspect this is how extremism grows. Those of us who prefer to be rational, perhaps even moderate, are squeezed out because we are unwilling to shout as loudly or be as prejudiced.

  8. TedWest says:

    Jeff,
    I hope you'll accept my apology for the nonsense you have to endure because I'm such an idiot,.He truly is the single most vile individual I've ever seen, and I couldn't believe he springs from conservative roots and that literally every single one of them over there is disinterested at best.
    Didn't conservatives profess to be the principled ones? No wonder liberals mock them. Now I will too.

  9. TedWest says:

    Jack,
    It's great to hear from you, and thanks, I presume, for regarding me as one of the rational ones.
    I wish you could read some of the things I said over there that got me in trouble, but I've already restated my basic points here – that conservatives have entirely the wrong priorities.
    For example, while I share a pro-life viewpoint, abortion is not something that should be a qualifying criteria for whether or not a candidate is worthy of support, and there is room for compromise – all abortions should not be outlawed. It is an individual's right to choose, up to a point.
    And the very idea that anyone regards Bush with anything but contempt is incredible to me. As Dick Morris said recently, he's the most socialist President in history, and he's about to outdo himself.
    In line with what you said, I realize how different I am from "them." To me, all politicians are the enemy, and when ones I trusted betray me, they are bigger enemies than the ones I expect to screw me (us).
    And of course, now I'm convinced that, as a group, conservatives are every bit as rotten as liberals.

  10. TedWest says:

    Jeff,
    It's funny. I told Ken the same thing you did about his spelling and grammar, and he took it very badly from me, but not you.. Do you think that's maybe because I used the term "moron" and you didn't? If so, I have an idea: we could work as a team. I'll inform people that they're morons, and you can explain why?
    It'll be like good cop – black cop!

  11. Jeff D says:

    Or Irish cop, as the case might be. I didn't feel the need to call him a moron. It seemed painfully obvious to everyone so I figured he knew it as well.

  12. Darcy says:

    Jack, I think the folks at c2c mainly fall into two groups. The angry Christians who feel they are being shut out and ridiculed. They are a defensive group and don't have any sense of humor at all. The others were the angry gun owners who also feel their rights are being squashed.

  13. Jack Yan says:

    Hi Darcy: thank you for explaining that to me. When I head back on I will bear it in mind. You are right that Vox does seem quite reflective of the real world.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s