Five areas where I believe Sarah Palin is unassailable:
1) Experience. Biden will try to portray her as inexperienced, but only Palin has executive experience. "Mr. Biden, are you in the habit of giving advise in other areas of your life to people who occupy positions in which you yourself have no experience?
2) Energy. Only Republicans will strive for real independence. that's because they will embrace all energy measures Democrats want and without the conditions liberals will have on their development. And in addition, only the GOP will advance oil exploration and nuclear development. The Democrats will give them mere lip service. "I've done it, Senator Biden, I've drilled and I've piped. You even voted against the original Alaska pipeline, one of only five Senators to do so, and now you've made a big production about opposing coal."
3) Obama's tax plan and his huge new spending programs are a sham. Clinton reversed his tax relief promise immediately upon taking office, and Obama and a Democrat Congress will do the same. Because they'll have to. "John McCain doesn't make promises he can't keep, much less shoot for the moon the way Senator Obama has. That's just plain irresponsible. Senator Obama is either misleading the American people, or he actually believes he can deliver on his claims, and that's a rpoduct of his inexperience."
4) Obama has been all over the map on his international positions, and he's never satisfactorily answered any questions about how unworkable and/or dangerous they are. Biden himself has been on the wrong side of everything – "I wouldn't think it's a good idea to give Iran a couple hundred million with no strings attached as a goodwill gesture as you suggested, Senator Biden, and I'd never even think about pulling out of Iraq and accepting a genocide as the result as Barack Obama pointedly said he'd do."
5) Education. Only Republicans offer hope for real change. "Senator Obama's idea for improving education is to throw more money at the same old failed programs. We are for standards and vouchers, so that parents can decide what schools they want their children to attend and that they'll be assured those schools meet proper standards. Barack Obama will not offer vouchers and he wants your children to remain right where they are on the slim possibility that he'll improve existing standards before your children graduate. The teachers unions are advising their members to dress in blue and wear Obama buttons so it's clear they trust Senator Obama to maintain the status Quo."