The Top Ten Things I Learned From Iowa:
10) That Hillary's almost as annoying to Dems as she is to Republicans
9) That if you build it, they will come, but most will forget their Mitt
8) That there's more interest in Thompson than he has in himself.
7) That a President Giuliani is almost as unlikely as a President Huckabee
6) That McCain may be the unstoppable force that needs to be stopped
5) That Duncan Hunter would have a better chance if he changed his last name to "Donuts"
4) That Britney Spears' standoff with police was way more interesting
3) That John Edwards is living proof it doesn't take brains to be a lawyer
2) That there's less prejudice than blacks and liberals lead us to believe, and far less than they need
And the #1 thing I learned from Iowa:
That there's a lot more in Huckabee's background than I was aware of – specifically, baldness